The perfect travel pack for Pumping and Collecting milk on-the-go! Whether you're expressing or saving every last drop of leakage, the Haakaa pump, Ladybug and Storage bag provide easy, zero-effort solutions to collect and store your liquid Gold.
- BPA Free.
- Perfect for family trips and days out for all your pumping needs.
- 1 x 150ml Silicone Breast Pump.
- 1 x Silicone Breast Pump Cap.
- 1 x Ladybug Silicone Breast Milk Collector (75ml).
- 1 x Silicone Breast Milk Storage Bags.
How to use:
Silicone Breast Pump:
- Suction your breast pump over your nipple. Your nipple should be positioned inside the neck of the pump and feel comfortable. If you need to release some suction simply allow more air into the pump.
- Once the pump is attached gently squeeze the bottom of the pump to encourage let down.
- Once milk begins to flow do not touch your pump and allow the container to fill with milk.
- Remove once your pump is full or you have stopped feeding.
- Place your lid over your pump to stop contamination. Store milk in a glass or silicone container in the fridge for up to 3 days. Any extra milk can be frozen in the freezer. Make sure to label your milk with a date and only fill container ¾ full – allowing room for milk to expand.
- If you are struggling to get your pump going place a warm flannel across the top of your breast and gently massage while your pump is attached. This will encourage let down. Also catch your milk that would otherwise be lost in a breast pad by attaching your pump while feeding your baby on the other side.
Silicone Breast Pump Cap:
- Put on Haakaa Breast pump to prevent spills.
- Tuck the collector inside your bra.
- Centre the hole on the back of the collector over your nipple.
- Squeeze the collector to expel air and create light suction against your breast.
- Once in place, you're free to start tackling other tasks while the Ladybug collects every drop of your liquid gold!
- When the collector is full or you've collected the desired amount of milk, detach the collector from your breast.
- Remove the plug on the top of the collector and pour your milk through the hole into a safe storage container.
Silicone Breast Milk Storage Bag:
- Store milk in after pumping.
- Prevent spillages with the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Flower Stopper.
- BPA Free.