If you're a mama, get the ultimate head start on your breastfeeding journey with the Haakaa New Mum Premium Pack! It contains all of our bestsellers and is ideal for any new mum, whether it's for yourself or a gift for another mummy!
This pack includes:
Gen. 2 150ml Silicone Breast Pump
- Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long-distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQs or anywhere you would like to discreetly express, quickly.
Silicone Flower Stopper
- This little stopper sits tightly in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents.
Silicone Breast Pump Cap
- If you want to protect your Haakaa Breast Pump from accidental spills and keep your precious breast milk safe, the Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump Cap is the ideal solution.
90ml Gen. 3 Glass Bottle
- The Haakaa Gen. 3 Glass Baby Bottle is designed to provide the most natural feeding experience possible for you and your baby. The orthodontic thumb-shaped teat mimics the shape of a mother’s nipple during breastfeeding, and the offset position allows you to feed your baby without completely inverting the bottle. This bottle comes with a Slow Flow Teat.
Gen. 3 Sealing Disks
- The Haakaa Silicone Bottle Sealing Disk transforms your Gen. 3 Silicone Bottles into the perfect container for storing breast milk, liquids and snacks, or for taking food on the go!
Nanosilver Silicone Dummy
- Our 100% silicone dummy is made from one piece of soft, safe silicone that is free of harsh chemicals!
- Express breast milk using the power of natural suction!
- 100% food grade silicone.
- Easy to use and clean.
- One-piece design with no joints, cracks or edges for bacteria to harbour.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensures your pump will not fall over and spill!
- Safe in microwaves, sterilisers and boiling water.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Clean & Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising your Haakaa Breast Pump with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your pump.