The Haakaa new mum starter pack is the perfect way to get started on your breast feeding journey. Either as a gift for yourself or another mummy, our starter pack includes all our best selling breast feeding items to get you started.
- Dishwasher safe.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
Box Contains :
- 150ml Silicone Breast Pump : Made from 100% food grade silicone. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment
- Silicone Flower Stopper : This little stopper sits tight in the neck of your breast pump and will stop any spills or accidents
- Cap 100% non-toxic PP plastic : Fits securely over the pump flange to keep out dust and other airborne nasties between uses and helps prevent spills
- Disposable Breast Pads : Special absorbent polymer and stay dry lining. Ultra slim and light weight these 100% natural and disposable. 36x pads in each pack
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
- Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water. Cap is not to be boiled.
- Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product