Haakaa's Gen. 3 Silicone Baby Bottle is the perfect choice for teaching your little one independence! It's made of 100% food grade silicone, making it uniquely soft and safe for your baby. It is easy for little hands to hold, and because the silicone is impact-resistant, there's no need to worry about breakages.
The most exciting feature of our Silicone Baby Bottle is that it is fully compatible with our Gen. 3 Breast Pump and the rest of our silicone bottle attachments! With a quick twist of the top, you can swap out your baby bottle teat for any of our range of optional interchangeable attachments (each sold separately). We have our famous breast pump flange that lets you express directly into the bottle, a feeding spoon dispenser for when your baby moves on to solids, a sippy bottle top to help your independent toddler transition from a bottle to a cup and a sealing disk to preserve any leftover food or milk after feeding.
- Multifunctional design, compatible with Gen. 3 breast pump flange and other attachments.
- Soft, naturally-shaped silicone nipple designed to closely mimic breastfeeding.
- Made of food grade silicone with great anti-impact performance.
- Dual anti-colic vents prevent unwanted air intake.
- Ultra-wide neck design allows for easy cleaning.
- Safe in microwaves, boiling water and sterilisers.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
Clean & Care:
Clean after each use. We strongly recommend cleaning and sterilising this product with any steam sterilising system or by boiling in water for 2-3 minutes. Do not use any bleach-based agents or sterilising tablets to clean this product. Instead, we recommend using the Haakaa Dish Soap. Do not use UV sterilisers to clean this product as it may impact the lifespan of your bottle.
We recommend replacing your bottle teats every two months, or earlier if you spot any signs of weakness or damage. Make sure to check for damage every time you use your bottle, especially if your baby has teeth. Replacement bottle teats can be found here.