Many mums and their babies experience feeding issues – including latching problems, low milk supply, or maybe little ones that need a little extra nourishment or help to learn how to feed. The Silicone Feeding Tube Set helps you to overcome some of these common issues by connecting a bottle of supplemented milk to your breast via a tube, delivering a constant and controllable flow of milk to baby at the breast.
- Made with food grade silicone and polyformaldehyde.
- Flow controller provides a consistent flow of liquid.
- Provides added nutrition to the baby, while also giving mum and baby the sensation of breastfeeding.
- Long and slim tube for inconspicuous and discreet use.
- Additional flow control when used with squeezable Haakaa Gen. 3 bottles.
- BPA, PVC and phthalate-free.
- NOTE: This product works best with a Haakaa Gen. 3 250ml Silicone Baby Bottle using an X-shaped variable flow teat
- 1 x Inlet Tube
- 1 x Outlet Tube
- 1 x Tube Adapter
- 1 x Flow Controller
- 1 x Cleaning Brush
- 1 x Medical Tape
- 1 x Carry Case